The single most important reform to impact the Australian public sector will be the outcomes from the current Reform of Federation.?In the lead up to the National Conference, take 2 minutes to get informed about this important topic.
114 years after Federation, Australia is a very different nation facing very new challenges.
The IPAA 2015 National Conference will explore these challenges including:
- How the public sector will look as a result of Federation Reform
- What are the reform options for Health, Education, Housing and Homelessness and Tax.
- How best to build your skills in big data, digital government, commissioning and market stewardship
More than 500 delegates will gather with preeminent speakers from around the world to explore a program that includes:
- 5 Big Issue sessions
- 4 Round Table Briefings to update you on the reform options
- 12 Skills for the Future presentations giving you the tools necessary to excel in the new environment
- 2015 Garran Oration delivered by the Premier of NSW, the Hon. Mike Baird MP
- Gala Dinner and Cocktail reception
IPAA 2015 National Conference Gold Partners: